Exploring the Features and Benefits of the Hyundai Remote Start System
What is remote start, and how does it work?
Remote start is a system that allows you to start the engine from a distance. Keep reading and watch the video below for more information on remote start. Find a Hyundai model with remote start here at Hyundai of Winchester in Winchester, VA.
Can I use remote start from my phone for a Hyundai vehicle?
Yes, Hyundai vehicles can be remotely started using a phone if you have an active Bluelink ® subscription. Another option is using the remote start button on your key FOB. Watch the video below for more details on how to use remote start.
Check out this video to learn more details about the Hyundai Remote Start System, such as its operation distance and how to use remote start.
What are the best features of the Hyundai Remote Start System?
Here are the five main benefits of using the Hyundai Remote Start System:
- Remote start allows you to get going faster when you’re in a hurry.
- The climate controls will automatically engage, bringing your vehicle to a comfortable temperature.
- The system will shut off automatically after ten minutes, preventing a mishap if you forget to shut it off.
- The Hyundai Remote Start System can be accessed from your smartphone.
- You can use the remote start system to start heated seats and window defrosters.