Fuel Efficiency:19 CITY / 28 HWY
AUTO CHECK NO ACCIDENTS REPORTED, SERVICE RECORDS AVAILABLE, BLUETOOTH/HANDS FREE CELL PHONE, BACKUP/REAR CAMERA, MULTI-POINT INSPECTION, LOCAL TRADE, RECENT TRADE, FRESH OIL CHANGE, New arrival, scheduled for service, call for an appointment.. Odometer is 14905 miles below market average!
* Agile handling; fuel-efficient V6; quiet cabin; configurable second-row seat; easy-to-fold third-row seat; top crash test scores. Source: Edmunds
* The Honda Odyssey is a clear choice for a family looking for a practical, comfortable, fuel-efficient, feature-packed 8-passenger hauler. It’s easily better at those tasks than a full-sized SUV, and there’s nothing like those sliding doors when you’re in a tight parking lot. Source: KBB.com
* The Honda Odyssey has a wide, low stance with a modern aerodynamic feel. Its fresh, angled lines, combined with updates to its front end, grille, and rear taillights result in a bold design. Take into consideration its great records for reliability and safety combined with fact that it is enjoyable and comfortable to drive, and this is one vehicle should not be missed. Depending on the trim level you select, it can seat up to 7 or 8 passengers. The third row seats are split, and each seat can fold flat into the floor. The outside seats in the second row can slide towards the walls, so that three child safety seats can fit next to one another. The Multi-Function 2nd-Row Center Seat, on EX trims and above, can either fold forward to become a center console or slide forward 5.5 inches to enable a child seat to be closer to the driver and front passenger. For extra cargo space, one or all of the second row seats can be removed as well. Powering the Odyssey is a 3.5L V6 engine, with 248 hp, which gets an EPA estimated 19 MPG City and 28 MPG hwy. The base Odyssey, comes standard with such items as a rearview camera, an AM FM CD Radio with 7 speakers and a color 8-inch interface screen, Bluetooth connectivity, and power front seats. Higher trims come with features like power sliding doors, LaneWatch camera system, navigation, 3-zone climate control, leather, and a power lift tailgate. The top-of-the-line Touring Elite trim gives you things like the amazing Honda DVD Ultrawide Rear Entertainment System, and a premium 12 speaker sound system with surround sound. The Touring Elite also gives you the convenience of the innovative HondaVac, which is a vacuum cleaner integrated with the car to help fight day-to-day messes. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
Located in Martinsburg, West Virginia, CMA's Toyota of Martinsburg serves all the surrounding areas in our home state, including a lot of cities and communities out of state in places like Hagerstown and Frederick, Maryland as well as Winchester, Virginia. Customers come for our selection, and they keep coming back for our customer service and all the wonderful things that we offer including a Lifetime Powertrain Warranty that comes included on just about every vehicle we sell.
- AUTO CHECK NO ACCIDENTS REPORTED
- SERVICE RECORDS AVAILABLE
- BLUETOOTH/HANDS FREE CELL PHONE
- BACKUP/REAR CAMERA
- MULTI-POINT INSPECTION
- LOCAL TRADE
- RECENT TRADE
- FRESH OIL CHANGE
- New arrival, scheduled for service, call for an appointment.
All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information. For In-Transit Inventory, any date of arrival is estimated. The actual date of delivery may vary due to circumstances beyond Hyundai and the dealer’s control. Please contact your local Hyundai dealer for availability details. All prices exclude tax, title, tags and $699 processing fee.